Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday Weigh In, Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn

Nothing to report today, what a surprise!

I figured as much due to the lack of being able to do any type of exercise and the tempting See's candy that I dipped into. I mean I can look at this two ways either DAMMIT I didn't lose anything since the last weigh in, or...YAY I didn't gain anything since the last weigh in. I choose to take the attitude of the latter. I didn't gain and that's a good thing.

I am really frustrated at this back issue. Again today it's stiff, sore, and uncooperative. I need to get back on the exercise train and fast. Part of me is saying to just get up and do it. Walking around for 30 minutes won't burn a ton of calories but it will burn some and work some muscles. Part of me is saying if I do and I screw my back up more, I'm back to square one and off my feet. I don't know, maybe I'll find some happy medium in between the two.

And on the Sees Candy front, I'm really tempted to toss the flipping box in the trash and be done with it!. I tried placing it in the living room near hubby but that was rejected. He is diabetic so he dosen't want the temptress near him either but that dosen't stop him from raiding the box in our room. Maybe I'll just oooooppps drop it on the floor and then I have to throw it away. Other than that candy, I am doing well on my eating and I am pretty proud of myself. Its been about a month now since I went to the doctor and I have really been sticking to the plan. Maybe I really can do it this time around.

Until next time
Rottie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment