Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Not holding my breath but I think the dam broke finally

Im flying pretty high this morning. I actually jumped off and on the scale 4 times to make sure the reading didn't change! Looks like I have dropped an amazing 5 lbs since the last weigh in. I still am not sure if the scale is right but I figure next weigh in, if its the same or lower then yes it is and I really finally broke that plateau.

 Pretty amazing feeling because that means a total of 9 pounds since I started this on the 28th of January. I mean in the sense of long term its nothing, I have such a long way to go but I'm not measuring the long run. I'm taking this one day at a time so in that respect this is pretty damn good. If I keep this up, I will be able to get back into those jeans that are stuffed in the bottom of my drawer and then maybe even the ones in the closet that I haven't even looked at in 2 years. Today's weigh in has given me hope again and given me back my drive and motivation to stick with it.

 Next weigh in is on Saturday so we will know for sure then. I have to fight the urge not to jump on the scale every time I go into the bathroom between now and Sunday but I can do it. Thinking of trying some of those protein drinks and appetite supression pills to help but I'm kind of on the fence. I want to do this right, by eating right and exercising but that other stuff is awfully tempting. I guess I will play it by ear and take it one step at a time. 

Rottie

No comments:

Post a Comment